UK ALL GONE - Lenovo ThinkStation P350 Tiny new / i5 11500 / 8GB RAM / 256GB NVMe / 3 yr warranty NOW £420 (or less!) delivered

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Helzy

Oct 19, 2017
Don't forget the P350 Tinys support 64GB in fact (2x 32GB). Theoretically the motherboard will support 128GB but 64GB DDR4 SODIMMs don't exist. Sigh.
Cross your fingers for DDR5 for the Alder Lake TMM's yes? Once the manufacturers start stacking we will hopefully see SODIMMS beyond 32GB per module. Here's hoping all the majors will have larger modules soon.

Parallax

Nov 8, 2020
London, UK
Cross your fingers for DDR5 for the Alder Lake TMM's yes? Once the manufacturers start stacking we will hopefully see SODIMMS beyond 32GB per module. Here's hoping all the majors will have larger modules soon.

Yeah, I think the M90q Gen 3 already says it will support 128GB so presumably it will support higher amounts as they become available.

To be honest I prefer having a fairly atomic environment that I can spin up or down nodes according to workload - much easier to save power that way with 4-5 Tinys than having a couple of big R720s or whatever. In that situation, 64GB of RAM per node is nearly always sufficient for my needs.

Reactions: adman_c

mark118

Jun 7, 2022
did anyone get the vertical stand in the box with the p350 tiny? I cant find mine in the box

Parallax

Nov 8, 2020
London, UK
Last 6 units remaining at The ITBay, if their stock level reporting is to be believed. I did buy two when the stock level was 12, and sure enough it went down to 10 promptly - so it's probably right.

I wonder if they'll get another shipment and offer them even more cheaply? :p