EU sold - Netgear 24 Port 10Gbe Switch (SFP+,RJ45) L2 M7300-24XF/XSM7224S with L3 License

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Hi,

I have two M7300-24XF I am looking to sell.

Since nobody replied to my inquiry I'll assume my pricing is fine :)
Price is €700 per switch inc free shipping within Germany (EU/World will cost a bit due to weight). Happy to entertain a good (trade) offer as well:)

This is the top of the line switch from Netgear, providing 24 SFP+ Ports and 4 shared 10GBe Ports, fully managed etc pp. A single PSU is built-in, a second hot swap psu can be added .

These switches have the optional L3 license (offering OSPF, VRRP, Multicast) already activated.

I will not copy all the nitty gritty details here - anyone interested in those should and will check the vendor's webpage anyway:)
Please see: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/datasheet/en/M7300-24XF.pdf or Netgear website.

Idle power consumption was around 90W, noise was bearable but far from silent o/c.

Condition:

Used but working great. Scratches from (de-) racking, slightly bent rack ears (working fine o/c).

Accessoirces:

Rack-Ears - included
I also have some matching 10GB transceivers (not included).

Switch is also up on Ebay for a couple of days if you prefer that.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
I know, but total silence on all my threads regarding these was a bit irritating;)
Thanks for replying :)

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I think it's more the LB6M for $200-300 works for majority so dropping $900+ for features not needed, as well as those who work in DCs or big biz usually have cisco, brocade, etc... I've yet to see any larger business with a bunch of NetGear anything ??? Maybe my limited experience, not sure... I know I use netgear switches here at home, and have a 10G myself I need to sell (nib actually, sadly) from when I went to SFP+ then got LB6M again for much more than 200-300 LOL, but way less than 900.

I think that's why no one has advise/thoughts on it and no ones interested in buying so far. my 02

I also believe those who have minimal 10G ports (Maybe 2-6) and are thinking of upgrading are likely looking at getting 2-4 40Gbe ports + 12-24 10G for around what you're asking too.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Ok, got an ebay offer, so lowered price here to compete - if anyone is interested at all this is the last chance :)

_alex

Jan 28, 2016
Bavaria / Germany
Also +1 for dealing with @Rand_

Can't understand that there is so low interest in higher end switches.
This Netgear can't be compared to Lb6m in terms of features.
i.e. they are stackable, have a gui, still get updates from the vendor and are well documented. Also, 10G on SFP+ and Rj45 in a single system.
I considered getting them myself but then went another route.

GLWS,
Alex.