Sold: Mikrotik CRS226-24G-2S+IN $175

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

tullnd

Apr 19, 2016
USA
I have a CRS226-24G-2S+IN that is New in Box. I purchased it off Amazon back in November of 2016 and never used it. I paid $235 for it back then.

I'm asking for $175 and would include ground shipping in the continental US. I'd prefer to ship UPS. If you need FedEx Ground instead, I can probably do that and USPS is an option, but it may take me an extra day to get to the local post office or FedEx store, just depending on when the purchase is made.

I'm not interested in doing international shipping, sorry. Payment will be via Paypal. I will ship the item within 48hrs(two business days) of payment and will provide the tracking number after I ship it.

I am located near Cincinnati, OH(specifically across the river in Independence, KY). If by chance you are local, I'd be happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet you in person and would accept cash in that scenario.

Note: I have never sold anything on this website before, but I have made a few purchases. I'd be happy to refer you to the few purchases I've made. I also work for a regional telco(Cincinnati Bell) and would be happy to email you from my business email address(corporate domain) so you can verify my identity and feel more at ease.