UK SOLD: In-Win MS04 4-Bay Mini-ITX Server Tower - Used £40 + postage

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

wrayste

Jun 24, 2021
Selling my In-Win MS04 case which I've had just over 2 years and has been lightly used, I've moved into a rack now.
Product details available here: SOHO & SMB / InWin / IW-MS04
It has the 265W 80 Plus Bronze PSU and the Mini-SAS Backplane (non-HD, so SFF-8087 connector, it does come with a 4x SATA to SFF-8087 cable for easy use).
Comes in original box and packaging for shipping, small scratch on right side top front (shown in one of the photos), I've left the filters on the air-vents in but they are just tapped in place so easy to remove if you want. I had a small piece of plastic cut for the optical bay to fill the gap if using a 9.5mm height drive as it is a 12.7mm bay which I've left in place if helpful.
Happy to answer any questions about the case.

£40 80 + postage (looks to be about £8, DPD Local or MyHermes), it is in Stratford, East London if you want to collect instead, alternatively if recipient is in London I'll consider dropping off. Prefer Monzo.me for payment, could do Paypal, won't do cash if collecting or dropping off.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
Nice case. Very similar to the Supermicro CSE721TQ. Nice price too.

Reactions: Samir