Canada SOLD: GA-7PESH2 Desktop Workstation

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

bubsterboo

Dec 15, 2019
Hey Guys,

Looking to sell my desktop system. I had originally used it as my workstation loaded with 6 HDDs but have since moved to an Atom bassed NAS/Server setup and no longer have a need for this power hungry old system.

Not entirely sure what it's worth. Hoping to sell the complete system but depending on interest I could part it out. Bonus points (and could be persuaded to lower my price) if you're local. I'm in the Vancouver BC Area.
As far as shipping goes. Canada is preffered, but I can ship to the US. Would need to look into shipping costs.

It's a..
- GA-7PESH2 Motherboard. I believe it has Xeon v2 compatible firmware. UEFI has been modded to support booting from NVME.
- 2x E5 2670v1 CPUs
- 128GB ddr3 ECC
- 256GB Intel 660p nvme boot drive
- Corsair 750d case
- Asus Xonar DGX PCI-E sound card
- Some generic USB-3.0 PCI-E card
- Custom old school 1/2" tubing Water Cooling setup
- 850w XFX "Black Edition" PSU

Not really sure what it's all worth. Looking around at what's sold on Ebay it seems to add up to around 620usd. Complete system discount + STH discount = 450usd for the system? Let me know if i'm off base here.

Thanks!

SOLD Locally

More photos: GA-7PESH2 Workstation

Last edited:

bubsterboo

Dec 15, 2019
Price drop from 500usd to 450usd. I also found the modular power supply cables. So that's included.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

bubsterboo

Dec 15, 2019
Someone asked for a memtest result. Here it is.

I only let it run 1 pass as it already took 6hours. During the Hammer test (which took 4hrs alone) it created some ECC errors. I don't have a complete undersatnding of that. But I believe it just means the ECC memory had to correct itself. And from the OS's perspective there were no memory errors.

AlexHuang

Sep 28, 2019
Is this still available? I am in Ontario and would be interested in the motherboard if you're open to parting it out.

AlexHuang

Sep 28, 2019
It's still available. I'm afraid I'm not super keen on parting it out.
Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately the system itself is more than I need and would likely cost a fortune to ship.
If you ever are interested in parting it out, I’d be open to the motherboard, some RAM and the NVMe. Good luck!