(SOLD) FS - Used i9 7980XE and ASUS STRIX X299-XE Motherboard

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

HammerON

Mar 8, 2018
Selling a i9 7980XE and an ASUS ROG STRIX X299-XE GAMING motherboard. This setup was used to crunch for World Community Grid for the last year. The CPU was water cooled with an EK monoblock and ran at stock speeds.

The motherboard was bought new from NewEgg and the CPU was bought used. Have not had issues with either since I installed the EK monoblock. I did have some issues with stability before I installed the EK Monoblock when I was just using a EK Supremacy water block on the CPU. VRM needed better cooling to run the beastly i9 7980XE.

I am asking $1,200.00 shipped for the i9 7980XE. The CPU will be shipped via USPS Priority from 99611. Prefer to ship to USA or Canada only. I do not have the original box for the CPU.
i9 7980XE 2.jpg

I am asking $230 shipped for the ASUS ROG STRIX X299-XE motherboard. The motherboard will be shipped in the original box with all of the goodies contained within. The item will be shipped via USPS Priority from 99611. Again, only wish to ship to USA or Canada.

ASUS STRIX MB 3.jpg
ASUS STRIX MB 4.jpg

Reactions: ewer0012