(SOLD) FS: SuperMicro Xeon D-1521 Motherboard X10SDV-4C-TLN2F-O

Discussion in 'For Sale/ For Trade/ Want to Buy' started by scottleffel, Aug 1, 2017.

1. scottleffel

scottleffel New Member

Selling a SuperMicro Xeon-D SoC motherboard, model X10SDV-4C-TLN2F-O which I haven't gotten around to using beyond a brief trial power-up yet. Now that I've bought a 2nd hand Cisco UCS C220 M3, I'll have my hands full from a project & learning standpoint for awhile, so want to clear out this surplus. My loss can be your gain....

As mentioned, it was briefly powered up and worked like a charm. It has the 1.1c UEFI image and 3.46 IPMI w/ RedFish support. The HTML5 iKVM worked splendidly. Re-packaged with all original accessories & materials, and in like new condition.

Pricing it "to move" at $350 plus S/H, only within CONUS and to a PayPal registered address. Payment via PayPal. I'm located in Ohio (between Cincinnati & Columbus) and would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance for exchange, in which case payment would be cash only in-person.

Let me know with any questions you might have or to state interest and make offer. Thanks & have a great day!

Scott

K D likes this.
  2. scottleffel

scottleffel New Member

P.S. Since I'm brand new here, I can refer to my eBay ID if an interested buyer would like to have corroboration of my trustworthiness. My ID there is scottleffel also, and I go back to 1997, with a 100% positive feedback rating of 85 (I don't do all that much buying or selling 2nd-hand, but 100% is 100%). I was reluctant to mention eBay initially, since I know running auctions here isn't allowed (and I don't have this listed there for auction anyway), but I thought the feedback rating vouching for me couldn't hurt :)

3. Aestr

Aestr Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! Mentioning your ebay profile to help with credibility is fine and doesn't break any rules. I think the purpose of the rule is to make sure sellers list prices on the forums and don't try to run auctions from their listings. Kudos for actually reading the rules before posting! Good luck with your sale, your price looks pretty good!

4. rubylaser

rubylaser Active Member

Welcome to the forums! This is a great price. I wish I needed something like this right now. FYI, a picture or two may expedite the sale for you. Good luck on your sale.

5. Jax_the_Gnome

Jax_the_Gnome Member

6. scottleffel

scottleffel New Member

Adding a couple photos, by request

MB Pic #01 (Small).jpg MB Pic #02 (Small).jpg

rubylaser likes this.
  7. scottleffel

scottleffel New Member

FYI the board has been SOLD :)

Thank you everyone for your interest and welcoming me here to the STH forums!

rubylaser likes this.
  8. K D

K D Well-Known Member

Recieved the package. It was in excellent condition and well packed. Thanks @scottleffel

scottleffel likes this.
  9. scottleffel

scottleffel New Member

Deepak was a pleasure to correspond with & this all went very smoothly.

@KD I hope you get a lot of great use out of this :)