(SOLD) FS: SuperMicro Xeon D-1521 Motherboard X10SDV-4C-TLN2F-O

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

scottleffel

Aug 1, 2017
Selling a SuperMicro Xeon-D SoC motherboard, model X10SDV-4C-TLN2F-O which I haven't gotten around to using beyond a brief trial power-up yet. Now that I've bought a 2nd hand Cisco UCS C220 M3, I'll have my hands full from a project & learning standpoint for awhile, so want to clear out this surplus. My loss can be your gain....

As mentioned, it was briefly powered up and worked like a charm. It has the 1.1c UEFI image and 3.46 IPMI w/ RedFish support. The HTML5 iKVM worked splendidly. Re-packaged with all original accessories & materials, and in like new condition.

Pricing it "to move" at $350 plus S/H, only within CONUS and to a PayPal registered address. Payment via PayPal. I'm located in Ohio (between Cincinnati & Columbus) and would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance for exchange, in which case payment would be cash only in-person.

Let me know with any questions you might have or to state interest and make offer. Thanks & have a great day!

Scott

Reactions: K D

scottleffel

Aug 1, 2017
P.S. Since I'm brand new here, I can refer to my eBay ID if an interested buyer would like to have corroboration of my trustworthiness. My ID there is scottleffel also, and I go back to 1997, with a 100% positive feedback rating of 85 (I don't do all that much buying or selling 2nd-hand, but 100% is 100%). I was reluctant to mention eBay initially, since I know running auctions here isn't allowed (and I don't have this listed there for auction anyway), but I thought the feedback rating vouching for me couldn't hurt :)

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Welcome to the forums! Mentioning your ebay profile to help with credibility is fine and doesn't break any rules. I think the purpose of the rule is to make sure sellers list prices on the forums and don't try to run auctions from their listings. Kudos for actually reading the rules before posting! Good luck with your sale, your price looks pretty good!

rubylaser

Jan 4, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to the forums! This is a great price. I wish I needed something like this right now. FYI, a picture or two may expedite the sale for you. Good luck on your sale.

scottleffel

Aug 1, 2017
Deepak was a pleasure to correspond with & this all went very smoothly.

@KD I hope you get a lot of great use out of this :)