[SOLD] FS - Chassis blowout! 2U storage w/ NVMe, 4U workstation, 1U storage 12x 3.5" - must sell asap! [SOLD]

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

tuatara

Mar 2, 2016
I need to clear some space urgently. I'm confident these are already very good deals but I'll take any reasonable offer to get them moved. Prefer local pick up (94025) but will ship at cost too. Everything will be very well packed.

Supermicro CSE-826BAC4-R920LPB SOLD
Great 2U chassis with 12x 3.5" bays, 8x SAS3/SATA and 4 SAS3/SATA/NVMe. Excellent for a high performance FreeNAS or storage system. Comes with original box and all accessories. Also includes the optional 2x 2.5" for the rear bay.

$600 or best offer, plus shipping

Supermicro CSE-747TG-R1400B-SQ SOLD
Awesome 4U workstation chassis supporting up to E-ATX. Reasonably quiet so great for running 4x GPUs next to your desk. Comes with original box and all accessories. Has 2x PWS-1K41P-SQ 1400W SuperQuiet power supplies!

$200 or best offer, plus shipping

Quanta SD1Q-1ULH SOLD
1U 12x 3.5" storage server with a Xeon -1541. Great for FreeNAS. See this thread for lots of info. 2 systems = 1 complete working system plus 1 almost complete system (minus the 2.5" trays but includes mb, SAS HBA, NIC, etc) for spare parts. Purchased from C4. Note it's extra deep.

$250 or best offer for both systems, plus shipping (2 separate boxes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir and itronin

dbTH

Apr 9, 2017
Did anyone got the PM replies from the OPS? I asked for the timestamp photos of the actual item and few other clarifications questions but haven't got the response so far.

@tuatara , it would be nice if you could show the photos of the actual items you listed instead of stock or web links from somewhere

Reactions: Samir

dreamkass

Aug 14, 2012
Would you sell the BPN-SAS3-826A-N4 Backplane alone or trade you the 12G SAS x 12 backplane + Ca$h so it easier to sale the case after?

dbTH

Apr 9, 2017
@tuatara , replied to your PM. Hope to have further conversation to see if we could finalize the purchase before you go to bed tonight