SOLD!! FS: 6 x Intel DC S3700 200GB SSDs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Emulsifide

Dec 1, 2014
The title says it all (Supermicro caddies NOT included). All of them are in perfect condition with health and reserve at 100%. I'm only selling because I am no longer using them. Pictures and screencaps of health:

$95 each shipped or $525 shipped for all six of them. PayPal non gift and US only.

Last edited:

maze

Apr 27, 2013
Fair enough. Just wanted to make sure. In case you change your mind, feel free to reach out - looking to grab 2x

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
I don't know how @whitey sold all of his so quickly! Buy mine!
@ $90 each, ouch right, desperate move but whatever, hard pill to swallow but I like to do smokin deals at times for members.

That recent super cheap s3700 400gb deal bit into our bottom line I'm afraid :-(

Emulsifide

Dec 1, 2014
Two sold! Back down to six again! GET EM!

Any warranty left on these?
I don't know for sure. I could have sworn the serial numbers used to work with Intel's warranty checker when I picked them up last year, but now when you input them it says it cannot find the serial number.

I use these exclusively at work for all flash arrays and VMware VSAN. In the past 4 years, I haven't had a single one fail.