SOLD: ASRock Rack ROMED6U-2L2T, AMD EPYC 7452, 6x32GB Micron DDR4-3200 RDIMMs (plus SilverStone chassis, PSU and Noctua Coolers, for free)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

j.battermann

Aug 22, 2016
Update: this is currently reserved. Will update the post if it has sold or not on Sunday.

------------------------------

I've consolidated two development Proxmox hosts into one this last weekend and now have the combo below to let go of.

Please note: at this point I'd really prefer local pickup (in Baltimore, Maryland or, if within 1-2h of driving, meeting half way or something), so no shipping. I'll update this post if it changes.

The system / combo in question is the following:

• Motherboard is an ASRock Rack ROMED6U-2L2T one incl. its original box, I/O shield and accessories incl. CPU socket cover and cable(s)
  • CPU is one AMD EPYC 7452 .. obviously vendor-unlocked
  • And 6x sticks of Micron 32GB DDR4-3200 RDIMM PC4-25600R Dual Rank x4 Modules (MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7)
Price below only covers / is intended for these three items, but given that I'd no longer need the following and would rather sell everything as-is and protected in the case below, it all comes with / in:
  • A SilverStone SST-RM400 / 4U chassis incl. shown (but not mounted) drive etc cages that has the..
  • Shown Noctua coolers up front and in the back of the case as well as
  • A Noctua NH-U9 TR4-SP3 CPU cooler
  • and a Corsair 750 Watts RM750x power supply
The motherboard's Bios and BMC have both been factory reset but I obviously took pictures of both in addition to the system itself and also have the 'lshw' output.

Pictures are here: And said lshw output is here: jbproxmox description: Computer product: To Be Filled By O.E.M. (To Be - Pastebin.com

Asking price: $1600 (obo)

Thanks!
-JB

P.s.: I haven't done many sales here as far as I remember, but I have some verified sales over on reddit in the /r/homelabsales and /r/hardwareswap subreddits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir