SOLD - ASRock Rack E3C246D4U2-2T w/ Intel Xeon E-2246G & 4x16GB ECC Ram

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

j.battermann

Aug 22, 2016
All sold.

I am letting go of a way, way overpowered (for my purposes as an OPNSense/firewall) set of bundle of components, namely an
  • ASRock Rack E3C246D4U2-2T board
    • Just the board, no accessories like I/O shield.. I bought it like that on /r/homelabsales (as far as I remember) and has been running without a single problem since I got it in August/September last year
  • 1x Intel Xeon E-2246G CPU
    • bought new back then
  • 4 x 16GB ECC Ram, more precisely Kingston KSM26ED8/16ME aka 9965745-002.A00G modules
    • bought new back then
Everything worked flawlessly until I took it out of the 2U rack chassis yesterday and at this time I intend to only sell it as a bundle and as pictured.
If the buyer wants/needs the also pictured Noctua NH-L12S cooler which I used with the system, they can gladly have it for free - it kept the system quite cool even under load with never topping 50 degrees Celsius and typically hovering between 35-45 degrees.

Update: currently reserved for someone / pending payment

Asking Price: $750 if picked up local (Baltimore) or + shipping if applicable.
Timestamp and plethora of images:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD ALSO FOR SALE is an Intel QuickAssist (QAT) 8970 adapter card (aka IQA89701G1P5) that I bought for the very same system above but never got around to actually use. I had intended to use it for IPsec VPNs but the client switched to a different way to access their network and I personally never found the time to dabble, so it just sat there.. doing nothing.

Asking Price: $200

Timestamp and also a few images are available here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir