[SOLD] 64 GB Supermicro SATA DOM - $55 + ~$7 shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DaveP

Jul 30, 2016
I guess I didn't help much. When I found it, there were 8 and I bought half of them right off the bat.

I plan to set these up in mirrors but my SuperMicro boards only have single SATA DOM power ports. As such, I went looking for the molex power adapters and found a lot of 50 for $20. Look's like they have one of those left:

Lot of 50 SATADOM Power Connector Adapter 2 Pin + Molex F + M SATA DOM Cable | eBay

The last DOM's I bought actually included them, so with the 2 adapters I already have I really only needed 1 right away. So, if anybody on here needs a power adapter for a SATADOM, PM me and I'll send you what you need if you pay for shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: sno.cn

sno.cn

Sep 23, 2016
I guess I didn't help much. When I found it, there were 8 and I bought half of them right off the bat.

I plan to set these up in mirrors but my SuperMicro boards only have single SATA DOM power ports. As such, I went looking for the molex power adapters and found a lot of 50 for $20. Look's like they have one of those left:

Lot of 50 SATADOM Power Connector Adapter 2 Pin + Molex F + M SATA DOM Cable | eBay

The last DOM's I bought actually included them, so with the 2 adapters I already have I really only needed 1 right away. So, if anybody on here needs a power adapter for a SATADOM, PM me and I'll send you what you need if you pay for shipping.
Thanks for the link! I just ordered some to cut up and make into USB header plugs.