SOLD: 5 x Samsung 950 Pro 256GB m.2 New

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

hakabe

Jul 6, 2016
All except one retail package is unopened, thus never took it out from the plastic box.

Asking for $190 each or $930 for all

Shipment from Finland to US is ~$25 (18 euros - see posti.fi) $0.

Edit: Added a picture as one requested elsewhere : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
$220 for 256GB consumer drive that's not current version, and more than I paid new! what am I missing?

Reactions: Son of Homer

hakabe

Jul 6, 2016
$220 for 256GB consumer drive that's not current version, what am I missing?
Moderator = price police? Please collaborate and tell me your opinion of the adequate price instead of sarcasm. I've sold one to the US already before posting here so I'm listening...

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
Moderator = price police? Please collaborate and tell me your opinion of the adequate price instead of sarcasm. I've sold one to the US already before posting here so I'm listening...
First, let me say this is not a thread poop. You said you are listening, so here are the facts as I see them. That is exactly why I didn't make an offer. Your asking price with shipping and the price I am willing to pay is too far a part. Used 950 256GB goes for ~$100-130, 512GB ~ $200-250. New 960 Evo 250GB ~ $127. While the Evo is different than the Pro that is a hard price to swallow for what I can essentially by two new 960 Evo drives for. New for the same exact drive on Ebay is easily under $200 (if you want to use that comparison). Funny part is you have them listed on Ebay shipped to me for $226 using their shipping calculator. There I get some form of protection. Here I pay more and get less protection when my risk exposure is higher?

Reactions: Fritz

hakabe

Jul 6, 2016
First, let me say this is not a thread poop. You said you are listening, so here are the facts as I see them. That is exactly why I didn't make an offer. Your asking price with shipping and the price I am willing to pay is too far a part. Used 950 256GB goes for ~$100-130, 512GB ~ $200-250. New 960 Evo 250GB ~ $127. While the Evo is different than the Pro that is a hard price to swallow for what I can essentially by two new 960 Evo drives for. New for the same exact drive on Ebay is easily under $200 (if you want to use that comparison). Funny part is you have them listed on Ebay shipped to me for $226 using their shipping calculator. There I get some form of protection. Here I pay more and get less protection when my risk exposure is higher?
I'm registered via eBay.com and listing is a pain in the butt. As it has $ instead of €, I do have to manually calculate everything.

There's no such price as $6 for shipment. $8.60 is for domestic shipment, not international. It seems that eBay.com thinks I live in the States even I've listed the location to Finland. Anyway, I cannot modify those until I got respond to offers.

I've modified the price. However, my intention is to sell them with some profit, not hand to mouth, and as there seem to be an audience for these for the current price, I do not see any reason for cutting the price dramatically just yet (as everyday living costs too).

If I need something, I buy it - for the cheapest price available. If EVO is what you need, you should buy it too. OT: Google "Evo 960 doa"

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
It is true that someone will purchase them at some point. I don't, nor do I think anyone here, have an issue with a profit being made. As I stated earlier, you said you wanted further detail (implied in "I am listening"). I listed some things out and you may take them as you wish. You opened the door. I didn't. The quality or durability of the 960 Evo is not in question here, so that warrants no response outside of this sentence. It may be true that the Ebay calculator is inaccurate. That I think we all can agree on. Regardless, some will look at this as a good deal while others may not. I wish you the absolute best in the sale and hope you make a profit.

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
You have been promoting more than one bad deal. People like me and T_Minus read pretty much all posts so its only logical if people react this way. I feel the same way everytime someone tries to sell 16GB ddr3 ram sticks on here for 60$ each.

No reason to get butthurt, we are bumping up your thread for free after all. You are free to list your items on here as you see fit.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Not trying to police your price you are free to sell (or 'list for sale rather) at whatever price point you want.
I was genuinely interested in if I missed something, and honestly I think I missed your location, maybe where you are these cost more still? I know some stuff is not as cheap over there than here...

Either way good luck :)

Reactions: hakabe

hakabe

Jul 6, 2016
You have been promoting more than one bad deal. People like me and T_Minus read pretty much all posts so its only logical if people react this way. I feel the same way everytime someone tries to sell 16GB ddr3 ram sticks on here for 60$ each.

No reason to get butthurt, we are bumping up your thread for free after all. You are free to list your items on here as you see fit.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I must admit, that when I see 1k EUR equipment for 500€, I got excited, and I was unaware that you can guys can get it basically those for $ 200 in 7-eleven :D

Funny you mentioned DDR3 - I was about to post them for $20 here, but then I saw one comment "sometimes I get them for $8", plus the negative feedback on this item as well, so I just ended up listing them on eBay. (as I cannot compete with $8 prices)

Also, I'd like to point out, that I'm used to listing on other forums and their listing practices are totally different than in here - but hey, I'm still learning!

Edit: Brought down the price.

LukeP

Feb 12, 2017
The $8 i paid was on ebay, not here. Prices in this forum never seem to be as cheap as ebay and other forums. i suspect people use it for profit. which is sad because it reduces the community feel.

hakabe

Jul 6, 2016
The $8 i paid was on ebay, not here. Prices in this forum never seem to be as cheap as ebay and other forums. i suspect people use it for profit. which is sad because it reduces the community feel.
Ah ok. That's one crazy price when you think about the eBay fees (13%?) and such. Perhaps that seller is running a disposal center and sell stuff that what he receives free?

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
But on the other hand I would say the quality of the items is better , less dodgy deals. (At least this is what I am seeing and hoping)