SOLD: 5 x Samsung 950 Pro 256GB m.2 New

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Son of Homer

May 9, 2016
$220 for 256GB consumer drive that's not current version, and more than I paid new! what am I missing?
I appreciate experienced members, including moderators, giving other members a heads up when they see a particularly good deal, a poor deal, or questions that need to be addressed.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
The $8 i paid was on ebay, not here. Prices in this forum never seem to be as cheap as ebay and other forums. i suspect people use it for profit. which is sad because it reduces the community feel.
I have no issues if people make a profit. You are sadly mistaken if you think everyone here will sell stuff at a loss. Sell for a small profit, sure. An overly estimated fair market value, I doubt it will sell. The community isn't based on sales. It's based on the willingness and eagerness of members to help one another; new or veteran. Regardless I think we should carry this to another sub-forum.

LukeP

Feb 12, 2017
i'll just say on some forums selling for profit is banned. you must always sell at a loss. and everyone is happy (except professional sellers, and who cares about them).

hakabe

Jul 6, 2016
i'll just say on some forums selling for profit is banned. you must always sell at a loss. and everyone is happy (except professional sellers, and who cares about them).
I guess that rule is meant to transactions inside the forum? I know some forums where people buy stuff for cheap and resell them on the same forum again within a month or so - that's a pain the butt.

abq

May 23, 2015
I agree, IMHO the forum sales should be 'non-profit'. Otherwise forum quickly becomes less than honest and transparent, with hidden agendas of profit and mostly self interests, more competitive and less community spirit of comradery. ...We could suggest Patrick consider a separate forum topic for commercial or for profit listing, but doesnt sound good to me.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
If I buy an item at five bucks and selling for 20 I'm still making a profit correct? If the value is worth 20 and I sell that at 20, and everyone buys it at 20 what's the issue? Perhaps our definition of a for profit is different.

hakabe

Jul 6, 2016
After scratching my head and finding out more info on eBay fees, I'm dropping these for $190 each incl. shipment.