SOLD: 40GbE Setup Including Gnodal GS4008 and Mellanox ConnectX-3 40GbE Cards

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

PithyChats

Feb 3, 2015
Sold. Thanks everyone

I have for sale a 40GbE setup that is tested and working.

Included:

1 x Gnodal GS4008

The GS4008 is in good working order. It has minor blemishes (scratches etc) and one rear power supply is missing the plastic knob on the release (release works fine) and has a slightly bent handle. All the blemishes are cosmetic in nature and do not affect performance. The switch is clean without dust; it was running in a rack. It features 8 40GbE ports, and 40 10GbE ports.

3 x Mellanox MCX353A-FCBT LP or Regular bracket. (Will include both in bundle).

These are tested working with the Gnodal at 40GbE with the cables below.

3 x 9' QSFP+ Cable (Sun branded). Work with the above cards and switch at 40GbE.

12 x IBM Blade Avago oem - AFBR-709SMZ-IB8 SFP+ (10GbE) Transceivers.

These transceivers are tested and working with the Gnodal switch.

I would prefer to sell the whole setup together for $2000 with shipping included. I am willing to part out if necessary, but this is nice starter setup for someone looking at 40GbE and I can confirm these items all play nicely together. I am always open to reasonable offers, and have some other items available (quad i350, 10GbE cards etc.) if desired.

Please note that the items are in Canada, but pricing is in USD (if someone from Canada is interested, we can work things out in Canadian dollars if preferred). The items do ship duty free to the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuckleb