EU (SOLD) >> 3.2TB - Fusion ioMemory™ / Sandisk SX350 PCIe (very low usage)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

gb00s

Jul 25, 2018
Poland
I'm selling a 3.2TB barely used Sandisk SX350. Current vsl-iomemory4 drivers are available from Snuf's GitHub repository. Got it running in Debian (Proxmox), Gentoo and even Arch Linux. The cards are traded on eBay for >500EUR even with high usage. Due to its very low usage, I'm asking for 399 EUR excl. delivery only. Please, ask for additional costs for delivery. I accept payment via PayPal, Bank Transfer and/or Revolut.

The fio-status -a gives me following output of usage with temps in idle-mode:

SX350_fio_output_1.png

The card has seen 2TB of reads and 1.4TB of writes so far. The card runs way cooler than in other environments.

Datasheet of the card >> SanDisk - Link.

Here some more photos of the card.

SX350_1.jpg

SX350-3.jpg

SX350_4.jpg

SX350_2.jpg

Due to EU-regulation I hereby declare that I don't provide any warranty. Otherwise, I would have, even as a private seller, provide 2 years of warranty. If the card is physically damaged by delivery and the damage is claimed on the first day of the delivery, I will take back the card immediately. Be sure about that.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

gb00s

Jul 25, 2018
Poland
@acquacow

I also have 2x HP branded ioDrive2 as 2.4TB which I will sell in the near future if this is more tempting. Low usage here as well if this is more of interest for you. Will be asking 222 EUR for each. Have them running as 4x 1.2TB in a RAID10 atm.