*SOLD*: (2) Ruckus R710 and (1) Ruckus T300 (outdoor) access points

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Nugget

Jul 13, 2017
Tejas Hill Country
keybase.io
I have two Ruckus R710 access points and a single T300 (outdoor) access point for sale. I'm the original owner and have been running them happily in my home for the past three years paired with a ZD1200 controller appliance. My ZD1200 died and I've decided to downgrade to UniFI as a replacement (for unrelated reasons). These should be fine to pair with another controller or flashed with the Unleashed firmware to run uncoordinated.

I'd prefer to sell it all as a bundle, but would be willing to split up if you don't need all of them. I haven't listed these for sale anywhere else, so consider this as special STH community pricing. $150 each for the R710s, $100 for the T300. All three for $300. These are priced for a quick, drama-free sale.

I can accept all the common cash apps (PayPal, Venmo, Apple Cash, etc). Will ship FedEx, UPS, or USPS at buyer's request. Buyer pays shipping costs.

Reactions: Samir

Kev

Feb 16, 2015
I'll take the T300. PM incoming. Actually i'll take all three to play with. Funny I am going from UAP-AC-PRO x 2...

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

Kev

Feb 16, 2015
Color me a Ruckus convert from 2 Unifi AC-PRO users. One R710 was able to cover my entire house + large outdoor spacing were the AC-PROs were not able to touch at all. The biggest beef with Unifi are the unstable firmware releases and from the dash, my phone was flapping between 2.4 and 5 every few minutes. I played with all the different power settings but just couldn't optimize things. With the Ruckus, I set it and forget it.

I settled on two R710s for the install to give redundancy but really wasn't needed. Too bad the T300 can not update to the latest unleashed 200.8 firmware so it can not participate in the group.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Thank you for the comparison with the Unifi AC-PROs! I've always wondered how much better they would be--pretty amazing results!

Reactions: SRussell