Signitures now limited to 3 lines ??

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

RimBlock

Sep 18, 2011
Singapore
It was about time I updated my sig and found they are now limited to 3 lines (oh the horror :) ).

Can we get that lifted or changed to something like 10 lines or DBA will never be able to update us on all his new stuff ;).

RB

Last edited:

Jeggs101

Dec 29, 2010
I like shorter signatures. Imagine 10 posts, 2 people with 10 line signatures and 2-3 lines of content per post.

RimBlock

Sep 18, 2011
Singapore
Haha, you have no signature, so I guess not affected :).

I rarely post 3 lines or less.

Apart from this post.

Although maybe not :eek:.

Aluminum

Sep 7, 2012
Noooooooooooo

If anything put sigs on the left somehow with the short profile info condensed

Actually, I duncare, but if you're going to tweak that why is there so much whitespace between comments and sigs?
After this notice 4~5 lines of white:

RimBlock

Sep 18, 2011
Singapore
Noooooooooooo

If anything put sigs on the left somehow with the short profile info condensed

Actually, I duncare, but if you're going to tweak that why is there so much whitespace between comments and sigs?
After this notice 4~5 lines of white:
I believe the whitespace is for adverts. I also remember Patrick mentioning something about if you are registered then you don't see them. I guess the space for them still remains though.

A link on the left for "My System" with a bock that comes up with a mouseover containing the server setup info that most peopel put in their sigs would be nice. How do-able it would be is another matter.

RB