Shipping Special CPUs for Cryptocurrencies

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
I know we've had issues with crypto sales before. I'm doing this as an established member here in STH.

Being clear, I am not selling CPUs. I am selling the labor to pack these chips, affix your label, and drop them off at an authorized shipping container.
  • I bought a set of 6x QS Xeon Scalable 14 core CPUs.
    • I loaned two to @Patrick and confirmed they're Xeon Gold 5119T's, show up in the OS as such, and working in dual socket configs. 85W TDP 14 cores. They're the lowest core per W of TDP you're going to find and they've got a turbo mode of 3.2GHz.
    • You are responsible for shipping and insurance.
    • I will take $680 per CPU of DASH, XMR or ZEC for processing shipments
    • We can decide on an escrow party on the forums if you want to ensure this isn't a scam. I'm OK that since crypto transactions are scary.
  • If these first 6 work, I can get more.
I got the OK to post this based on the Linus tech tips getting ok from Intel on buying and selling ES.

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
I'm glad I didn't denominate in exact coins! Shipped a handful. Sorry I've been slow to respond. I've been unwell. I've gotten back to everyone inquiring so far.