[SFBAY] WTB SFP+ DAC Cables

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

rnavarro

Feb 14, 2013
Hey Guys,

Anyone here in the bay area have 4 spare SFP+ DAC cables they want to sell?

The Cisco DAC cables I have aren't linking up with my US-16-XG (but they do on my LB6M)

Happy to drive to you to buy the stuff.

If I don't hear back by Sunday 12/11/16 5pm I'll place the order online somewhere.

Thanks guys!

Antonio

Dec 20, 2015
I have the same cables and switch, they don't work in any port when connected to my x520's

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@rnavarro Hello HE.net pics :)

BTW I saw you were using freedom pop in there. Amazing. Where my rack is I think it is a complete dead zone for any wireless signal.

John Titor

Jul 20, 2016
United States
It sounds like it may be too late, but I have several DAC (Direct Attach Copper) SFP+ cables.

Mine are HP branded and brand new condition. Not sure if this is what OP is looking for but I've got them ready. (OP didn't specify what length he was looking for so I'm not sure which part-number to post :( )

I also have a few "octopus cables" as I call them. They are a single 40GB QSFP on one end and break out into four 10GB SFP+ on the other end.

EDIT: I totally forgot, sorry. I also have some Arista branded DAC cables as well.

rnavarro

Feb 14, 2013
It sounds like it may be too late, but I have several DAC (Direct Attach Copper) SFP+ cables.

Mine are HP branded and brand new condition. Not sure if this is what OP is looking for but I've got them ready. (OP didn't specify what length he was looking for so I'm not sure which part-number to post :( )

I also have a few "octopus cables" as I call them. They are a single 40GB QSFP on one end and break out into four 10GB SFP+ on the other end.

EDIT: I totally forgot, sorry. I also have some Arista branded DAC cables as well.
Thanks for chiming in! I ended up ordering some on eBay earlier today.

Jeff Robertson

Oct 18, 2016
Chico, CA
I don't know if this is terribly relevant at this point but I've been able to build functional fiber cables that work with the ubiquiti switch for about $15 off of ebay. It's not hard to find the transceivers for a few bucks and the fiber itself is usually under ten. If you do find some workign dacs post which brand they are!