Several APC Smart UPS - most need batteries - los angeles

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

lopgok

Aug 14, 2017
Local pickup in Los Angeles CA only.

I was told these were all working pulls, but I have only tested one SUA 2200 and the two 3000 VA units.

I have two SUA 2200's. Thses are tower style UPSs,not rack mount. One powered up for a bit, but the batteries were dying. The other one had dead batteries. Feel free to bring four 12v batteries to test. They have serial DB=9 connectors and have a APC smart-slot which can accept a network card. IIRC one has a network card in it. I have some old, but tested 10 mbit network cards.
$100 each.

I also have an approximately 2000-2500 VA APC smart UPS that looks to be 2U. No front plastic. $100.

I have 2 APC smart UPS 3000 VA 3U rack mount units. One with pretty good batteries, and one with older but still working batteries (the alarm sounds that they need replacing). These have twist power plugs. I have an adapter for testing.
$200 for the one with good batteries.
$150 for the one with older batteries.

One APC UXBP battery box. Holds 4 car sized 12v batteries. I have the cables, but the batteries are gone.
This is a big piece of steel. Roughly 50 lbs empty. $75.

I have a very small APC UPS 1U approximately 150 - 250 VA. $30

Last edited: