EXPIRED Seller auction error - dead -- Xeon Silver 4210 €276 (Lenovo 4XG7A14811 )

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
From Italy? weird. At least it says the item location is Italy

Item info is in italian too... begins to sound a bit odd

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
I am not sure - they are in the business, the same model was cheaply available somewhere else too...

I just saw its Ebay Plus covered, so even free returns - I'll take one (two actually) for the team and give it a try;)

csp-guy

Jun 26, 2019
Hungary, Budapest
No answer from the seller :( If it is not a scam, I will ask one of my friend in Germany to purchase 1 CPU, and if there is no brick inside in the arrived box, I will be happy.

I am looking for my new server build @ home (currently in planning state), a new, long term cpu.

Last edited:

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Well estimated delivery on my order is Aug 8th-14th, so if you want to risk waiting I can tell you whether its a scam or not;)

Reactions: csp-guy

Yonathan

Aug 1, 2019
No answer from the seller :( If it is not a scam, I will ask one of my friend in Germany to purchase 1 CPU, and if there is no brick inside in the arrived box, I will be happy.

I am looking for my new server build @ home, a new, long term cpu.
Im living in Germany but I dont take the Risk. The EAN does match with a RAM Stack from Lenovo what is also shown in the picture.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Thats true - but worst that can happen is that I have to send them back (for free since thats covered by Ebay Plus) ;)

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Yeah you are right, maybe I will order one too. Maybe I magical get one :D
You might want to hurry up, i dropped them a msg to clarify.

So worst case is that they realize their mistake and correct pricing..
Or more likely they don't react at all;)

csp-guy

Jun 26, 2019
Hungary, Budapest
OK, I have got answer.

They can not ship to Hungary.

This is the address of the company:

Via Giovanni Amendola, 33, 20037 Paderno Dugnano MI, Italy

They have German and Italian Tax ID, perhaps this could be some trick of taxing, i do not know. :(

I do not understand the ban of other EU countries.

Yonathan

Aug 1, 2019
OK, I have got answer.

They can not ship to Hungary.

This is the address of the company:

Via Giovanni Amendola, 33, 20037 Paderno Dugnano MI, Italy

They have German and Italian Tax ID, perhaps this could be some trick of taxing, i do not know. :(

I do not understand the ban of other EU countries.
And what about the Product itself? Did they say anything about that?

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
I just saw its Ebay Plus covered, so even free returns
To correct myself - this is not *Plus* covered, that was a fancy new advertisement that Ebay puts on the payment processing pages.

So worst case is I have to pay for returns myself (and can get that reimbursed by Paypal up to €25) ;)
Seller claims no returns but o/c thats against consumer protection laws in Germany;)

Stephan

Apr 21, 2017
Germany
I would not buy. Wrong picture suggests the seller has no idea what he is doing and will be trouble with refund/returns should the item be defective (wrong picture suggests he couldn't tell if defective). Or it suggests a scam. I've been bitten before, going with the text rather than the image. Also Italy, good luck filing or even finding a fraudster in that country. We have a cat and if anything is remotely fishy about her food, she will leave it completely and will not bite. I find myself doing the same with such online deals.