Searching for list of all Samsung drive codes

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
Hello,

I get confused by all the different model codes that Samsung uses on their drives, and it's especially difficult to find any for the slightly older (out of production) drives.

Does a list of Samsung drives and the model numbers exist? Of course I am thinking of something like a spreadsheet where each the primary key for each row is the model number, and the rest of the fields show, form factor, SATA/SAS/NVMe, capacities, market segment, tips and notes, etc.

This would be so useful!! Thanks for any information, anything at all!

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
There's one on Samsung website: Enterprise Storage Solution - Enterprise SSD | Samsung SSD
I guess this doesn't include old models, if that's what you looking for?
Thanks for the link, @TLN, but yes indeed, I'm looking for older models. Even not-so-old models. There are many models whose detailed specifications sheets are very difficult or almost impossible to find.

And even if you do manage to find a spec sheet, it's important to take note of its revision because I've seen spec sheets change drastically over their latter/finalized revisions.