SATADOM power cable for Quanta D51PH-1ULH

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Dec 19, 2020
Does anyone know where to find SATADOM power cables (or SATADOMs w/power cable) that fit the motherboard headers on Quanta D51PH-1ULH? The ones that tend to ship with Supermicro and Innodisk SATADOMs are too small. See attached photo of the connector and the too-small power cable.

The number 1527 appears on the plastic receptacle and "J31 SATADOM PWR CONN_0" on the motherboard. There are two SATA data ports and two power headers on the motherboard even though the specs listed only one SATADOM port.

Attachments

Reactions: Aluminat
Dec 19, 2020
Attaching two pics of the cable I'm looking for. I've only been able to find one unit and a search for the model number leads to sites without any in stock. Don't need the SATADOM (though I would buy more if I found them), just the cable, so hopefully these pics help identify it.

Attachments

Freebsd1976

Feb 23, 2018
Attaching two pics of the cable I'm looking for. I've only been able to find one unit and a search for the model number leads to sites without any in stock. Don't need the SATADOM (though I would buy more if I found them), just the cable, so hopefully these pics help identify it.
DIY this Cable two years ago, on the disk side the connector is a1254 molex51146 , the other side I connect it to usb 5v and GND.
btw before i diy this cable, I got some useful information in STH forum, can’t remember now, but the connector still in my shopping cart on taobao.
Mb side is the first pic and disk side is the second ,no model number of mb side(maybe jst 1.25 3pin???)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheddar Poster
Dec 19, 2020