SAMSUNG PM853T 960GB - $159.99

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Hailey T

Dec 6, 2016
Tomorrow the last day until after the new year to order drives. $150 each plus 3% Paypal fee's for any drives 10+ in quantity. Otherwise individual drives are being listed daily on eBay. We ship fast, and we pack good. Buyers here on the forums can attest to that. :) Thank you and Merry Christmas Everyone!

maze

Apr 27, 2013
Now we just need someone to manage that groupbuy :)

Not sure if theres any difference in the tax/import rules in the eu countries which makes one country more prefferable over the other?

dtrv

Nov 23, 2016
Not sure if theres any difference in the tax/import rules in the eu countries which makes one country more prefferable over the other?
For Germany I would calculate:
10x 150 = 1.500
+ 60 Shipping to Germany
+ 19 % import tax
+/- 0 for Paypal/currency exchange rates
= EUR 186 per device + shipping within Europe

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
@Tim why would that be fishy? It's an auction, so they're expecting the price to go up. Many sellers list items starting much lower than that, expecting them to go up into the hundreds or thousands. For sellers that have many units for sale over a period of time, they'll put up an auction every so often to calibrate their prices for the larger lots they sell at a fixed price.

I got my 6 from @Hailey T last week and everything is great so far. If I have time today I'll take a look at some stats on the drives, but I wouldn't be worried about her as a seller. So far she's delivered as promised to many members on this thread.

Reactions: Hailey T and Tim

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
I checked three drives and power on hours were 65 with 9 power cycles. Most of those hours are from my use. Again I think you have nothing to worry about with this seller. Hope everything works out for you!

Reactions: Hailey T and Tim