Samsung PM853T - 2.5" 6Gb SATA SSD - 480GB - New!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

abq

May 23, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: Patrick

abq

May 23, 2015
Sorry about leaving price out of the title ($100 ea), but I cannot fix it now. Apologies :(

modder man

Jan 19, 2015
Looks like I jumped to fast on the no name 256GB I picked up last week. These would be much better drives. Wonder if I could get $50 back out of those drives.

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Looks like the price is now US$139?
Sounds incredibly cheap. (Stock photo makes me bit suspicious.)
I wonder if they are locked (by firmware) to a particular vendor or server (perhaps I'll ask seller)

legopc & nephri

I'm in Australia and use a 3rd party freight company 'Shipito' to send goods to me.
You can set up an address in one of their warehouses and for a few extra dollars they can double box and add extra bubble wrap and security tape and fragile stickers.

They have a calculator on their website to estimate shipping costs. I shipped 4 x SSDs with all bells and whistles for $60. Sometimes EBay sellers charge a fortune for shipping.

This EBay seller has free delivery to USA so you don't have to pay two freight charges.

There is other 3rd party freight companies like 'MyUs' if you want to investigate others.

Careful what USA state you set up as you may have to pay sales tax such as in California or Nevada.

I hope this help you out. :)

Reactions: legopc

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Seems these are low cost drives, comparable to cost as consumer drives.
Try searching other sellers on EBay for comparisons on size/price.

abq

May 23, 2015