Ruckus R600 Wireless ZoneFlex Access Points - $69 each volume available.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ViciousXUSMC

Nov 27, 2016
Not bad, kind of beats me but kind of not.
I have two for sale here for $80 each but mine does include all the mounting hardware and power adapters, and you get a personal guarantee that they are in mint condition without even a single scratch.

Reactions: Samir

zreon

Jan 6, 2017
Can the unleashed firmware be flashed on these? I've been looking in to Ruckus lately after trying out some Unifi APs, but returning them after being very disappointed.

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
Can the unleashed firmware be flashed on these? I've been looking in to Ruckus lately after trying out some Unifi APs, but returning them after being very disappointed.
R600 is compatible with unleashed firmware and you can download it from their website below. And keep in mind that this is wave1 AP and it's discontinued. The firmware is stopped at 200.7.x.

Reactions: Samir and Rock

zreon

Jan 6, 2017
Jul 14, 2017
My general understanding as well was that you needed a R5/6/7/10 model to use Unleashed.

DUOH! I just checked and I have a R600 running unleashed, so not sure what I was thinking of. I think that may just be for the 700?

As mentioned they are an older first gen design. So max wifi throughput will be lower than with a later model. I get about 130/200 MB/sec up/down testing the throughput wt the unleashed management app on my phone.

Last edited:

zreon

Jan 6, 2017
I have pretty basic wifi needs. My internet is only 100/20 with only 2 people using it. My Asus setup is becoming less and less reliable though.

ViciousXUSMC

Nov 27, 2016
All R600 support unleashed, however the way they are marketed and sold is often "Unleashed Model" and that just means it has the firmware for Unleashed already flashed.

You can flash the firmware onto any of them no matter what it comes with.

Even my two new R710's came with the ZoneFlex firmware on them, and I just flashed them over to Unleashed.

hlidskialf

Apr 28, 2016
Not bad, kind of beats me but kind of not.
I have two for sale here for $80 each but mine does include all the mounting hardware and power adapters, and you get a personal guarantee that they are in mint condition without even a single scratch.
Damn, you are making it VERY hard not to spend money I shouldn't!

Patriot

Apr 18, 2011
All R600 support unleashed, however the way they are marketed and sold is often "Unleashed Model" and that just means it has the firmware for Unleashed already flashed.

You can flash the firmware onto any of them no matter what it comes with.

Even my two new R710's came with the ZoneFlex firmware on them, and I just flashed them over to Unleashed.
R700 does not support unleashed. r500/r600 do.