RTX a4000 $1499 USD, Lenovo.com

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

MountainDew

Oct 19, 2015
I'm still curious... why Lenovo has them in stock and no one else? Are people hesitant to buy this card from them for a reason?

MountainDew

Oct 19, 2015
well, it was $1200 or $1249 when I bought it. Maybe they’re taking exception to the price?
could be that... I've seen some used ones that are roughly that price on ebay. Could/Would Lenovo load anything on the card that would impact its performance?

thefloyd

Dec 21, 2020
could be that... I've seen some used ones that are roughly that price on ebay. Could/Would Lenovo load anything on the card that would impact its performance?
As far as I know they’re all just PNY cards. I’m not aware of anything any OEM does to change the quadro cards.

custom90gt

Nov 17, 2016
I don't think NVIDIA allows them to change the specs/cooling/really anything in the Quadro cards

EasyRhino

Aug 6, 2019
shopblt is legit but plan on the shipping estimates being 10x what you're quoted for a current GPU. you'll be lucky to see that "11 day" order in 110 days. Ask anyone who ordered an RTX30x0 series from them that's still waiting > 1 year later. I'm pretty sure they were quoting 11 days a couple of months ago when I ordered mine, actually.
so, regardign shopblt, their search and product listings seem like a dumpster fire. Is there any useful way to browse products there if you don't already know exactly what you're looking for?

Also, I have a feeling they mainly rop-ship from their suppliers, whaddaya think?

thefloyd

Dec 21, 2020
so, regardign shopblt, their search and product listings seem like a dumpster fire. Is there any useful way to browse products there if you don't already know exactly what you're looking for?

Also, I have a feeling they mainly rop-ship from their suppliers, whaddaya think?
yeah, I never ended up ever buying anything from them. It's entirely possible they're largely drop-shipping. I know lots of people who have had GPUs (rtx3k series consumer GPUs) on order from them since September, October of *2020*. It's always "X due in Y days" and then they just eventually keep getting emails that the arrival date is punted by some extra number of days, rinse... repeat.

I managed to catch my A4000 card fleetingly in stock at Newegg for actual MSRP of 1249 and pounced on it.