Rosewill BM-600 Computer Mining Case Support 6 GPU $99.99

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
I watched couple of Youtube videos review of the BM-600 , it is a interesting home GPU mining use.

Rosewill have a sale "SAVE $25 WHEN YOU SPEND $200 OR MORE" , I had to add a power extension bar to go over $200.

I ordered 2 cases , Here is the math
2 x $100 case = $200 - $25 = $175 + 9% CA sales tax ( I happened to have a 10% ebay buck to offset sales tax )

Rosewill BM-600 Computer Mining Case Support 6 GPU | eBay

Reactions: MiniKnight

mjygvfesz

Nov 14, 2014
I got one of these. It is a nice case only gotchas are the the top panel won't fit if you have tall cards like the msi gaming ones and the rear 80mm don't fit with cards that DVI connections. Other then those two things it's a wonderful case

Reactions: Marsh

unc0nnected

Jan 3, 2018
I got one of these. It is a nice case only gotchas are the the top panel won't fit if you have tall cards like the msi gaming ones and the rear 80mm don't fit with cards that DVI connections. Other then those two things it's a wonderful case
Could you share which motherboard you are using, assuming it fit properly without any case modding needed as I've heard that the case screws fro this case don't line up with some popular boards. Thanks!

PS - Have used any other closed cases for mining rigs? I'm setting some up here as I appreciate having more control over the air flow from multiple rigs, plus our ambient temp gets mighty hot so it would be great to hear from others who have gone down this route

mjygvfesz

Nov 14, 2014
Gladly. Originally i purchased an Asrock pro BTC but i kept getting the lame out of resources if i installed more then two GPU's (also the edge of the case only allows for a right angle molex at the end of the board). After a few hours of dealing with that i swapped it for an old MSI Z87-G45 Gaming motherboard i had an old I5-4660 as well so it worked out. The MSI board has had zero issues mining with 4 EVGA 1070s running zec mostly and the I5 pluging away at aeon for little over a month now. I did end up installing the five rear 80mm fans on the exterior i still need to drill a hole so i can run them inside and screw the top on all the way though.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
That was quick product life cycle? I am glad that I got two cases.
Still waiting for a PS from Newegg to start my build.

mjygvfesz

Nov 14, 2014
well that sucks i was looking at grabbing another but they basically disappeared now i know why. :(

Marsh

May 12, 2013
I built a rig with the first case, I started liking the case.
Waiting on parts to build out the second case.
I would buy another case.

Maingear press release == hype.
They paint the case white color and red, looks good.