Revive Adserver Users

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Do we happen to have any revive-adserver users on STH?

I decided to get rid of a few of the lower-performing ad units on the STH main site. In its place I now have a STH YouTube "ad". I figure cross-promotion at this point is where we will go.

In the future, we may be getting rid of AdSense as well. I am not happy with some of the ads that they serve.

As a result, I am testing revive-adserver on STH. Took me awhile to setup and I think there is a decent chance I messed something up but it is serving ads.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
Maybe the space would be better used to promote your own services?

Many bloggers are replacing Adsense and other advertisements with their own offerings (paid ebooks, video training courses, etc). I have heard that you have some sort of server test drive options but I didn't even know about them at all except through the forums. I'm not in the market, but it's a good example.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I’ve been using adserver for the past year no issues.
Thanks! I was completely losing it yesterday. I made a cross-promotion "campaign" one to send people to the forums and one for our YouTube. It would not update. Then I realized there is a 20-minute lag.

balamit

Jan 25, 2016
Yeah I’ve hit a bit similar snag on iOS, there was delay on it and for 2 hours I was trying to figure out why there were no ads ‍♂