Retailer/supplier recommendations/lists

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

sambr

Sep 15, 2020
Hi!

So having come to building a small home server/lab for some basic things, and reading a lot online, I'm finding it hard to find places to shop for primarily server spec/designated parts. My usual friends (in the UK) ebuyer/scan don't really have server parts - I'm finding motherboards especially hard to look into.

So far most of my research/looking at toys is Senetic or Bargain Hardware (refurbished stuff).

Is there a list on here of trusted shops and/or can anyone point to any UK/EU places that are good for this stuff?

Cheers,
Sam

P.s. posting in Suggestions as I think this info would be good for a mod to collate and make a sticky.

ari2asem

Dec 26, 2018
The Netherlands, Groningen
on ebay

itinstock from UK
theos-computers from germany
pc-bergen from the netherlands

----------

serverschmiede.com (germany)
servershop24.de (germany)

--------

geizhals.de (german)
tweakers.net (dutch)

EffrafaxOfWug

Radioactive Member
Feb 12, 2015
If you're UK-based, and can cope with their... not brilliantly organised website, I get a good deal of my server tech from LambdaTek. They seem to have deals with warehouses all over europe for sourcing stuff. They're pretty much the only game in town that I've found for ASRock and Supermicro server boards and a whole bunch of enterprise-flavoured stuff.

sambr

Sep 15, 2020
Thanks! These are great - yeah refurbished stuff is around but for new things it's proving difficult.