Reshippers/shipping services international members use

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

pyro_

Oct 4, 2013
Considering that there are a number of us on here that are from outside the US but still want to take advantage of the deals that can be found there and that the shipping cost to get them items shipped to our home countries can be very high or not available I figured it might be good for us to share what shipping services that we use and recommend to get out items shipped at a reasonable price.

I am in Canada and have used the following two places for shipping my items to

cbiusa.com - Located in Niagara Falls NY, they have two locations there, pick up only at their location. Good deal if you live in southern Ontario. Pay per package or a yearly membership fee plus lower fee per package. Will hold your package indefinatly (At one point I had one sitting there for over a year before it got picked up, dont ask lol)

crossborderpickups.ca - Have a Niagara falls, NY location and will then bring them across the boarder to Mississauga, ON for you. You can then pick up in Mississauga or have them ship them to your Canadian address. They will consolidate shipments to lower your cost both to bring over the boarder and to ship

Who are you guys using? Any that you can or cannot recommend?

Kybber

May 27, 2016
For shipping to Scandinavian countries, I recommend jetcarrier.com. Just make sure you carefully consider the price for air versus sea freight. Make sure you always ask the seller to confirm the box dimensions and weight before you book with jetcarrier, or you risk having to pay a lot more than expected due to their volume-to-weight conversions. If unsure, choose sea freight.