Request from someone with an AOC-S3108L-H8iR

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

MoMeanMugs

Apr 16, 2018
Would someone with an AOC-S3108L-H8iR be so kind as to help me with getting some settings off your card? I need the SBR and SPD since I screwed mine up and the backup seems corrupted. Megarec3 in DOS will dump these.

Reactions: Sleyk

forumuserz

Apr 5, 2011
Do you guys know if the AOC-S3108L-H8iR will work in Non-Supermicro computers? I am getting "This is not SMC System. Adapter at Baseport is not responding." Anyway to resolve this problem?

MoMeanMugs

Apr 16, 2018
You'd need to use the LSI firmware, which may require some modifying of PCI ID's. This is a stupid vendor lock attempt by Supermicro.

forumuserz

Apr 5, 2011
Sent you a pm!
Hi Sleyk, Can you send me the SBR and SPD for AOC-S3108L-H8iR also? I downloaded your SBR and flash it with the firmware from Supermicro website but it is giving error saying firmware did not find valid firmware image which matches NVDATA settings on the controller. Thanks.

Reactions: Sleyk

bdking2

Apr 30, 2023
If anyone could help me with flashing my AOC-S3108L-H8iR. I've tried a couple different methods and nothing but errors or not seeing my card at all.

MoMeanMugs

Apr 16, 2018
If anyone could help me with flashing my AOC-S3108L-H8iR. I've tried a couple different methods and nothing but errors or not seeing my card at all.
What issue are you having? We need more info to be able to help. What errors are you getting? What procedure were you following?