Render Token - Who's interested?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Revrnd

Jan 2, 2018
AU
Howdy all,

Just wondering if anyone out there managed to get in on the ICO for Render Token last year and can shed a little more light on the status and viability of it.

I've seen some projected earnings of $400 / day based on some OctaneBench speeds and given that there'd be quite a few people out there with access to 4U GPU servers such as the Supermicro, ASUS, AsRock etc. if there's a chance it's as much anticipated as what I keep hearing.

Link for those who haven't heard of Render Token from Otoy.

Render Token

Fzdog2

Sep 21, 2012
I was in the original ICO with genesis tokens or whatever is required to be in the earliest beta. Still no word on progress other than internal testing is going great.

Reactions: Revrnd

Revrnd

Jan 2, 2018
AU
Anyone able to fill me in on some more detail? Happy for a DM as I'm close to pulling the trigger on a system to dedicate toward RNDR and have some questions on the whole setup / testing etc.

Fzdog2

Sep 21, 2012
What setup questions do you have? From what I've been reading, Patrick's "DeepLearning" systems would be the ideal RNDR builds, but lesser systems including riser/1x PCIe should still be able to do work.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Hard to build a system for this if it is not public/ you cannot earn money on it. The big GPU systems cost a lot to setup and run.