Reclaimed 10TB SAS 4Kn Enterprise hard drives - $145

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
Yep, I've been eyeing those for a while as they'll usually drop below $100 before they get liquidated. There's 8TB and 10TB in there too. 17x 10TB HGSTs last time I checked for <$200.
So are there any indicators how close an item is to getting liquidated? I'm seeing prices on some items I'm thinking about drifting downward but don't want to wait too long.

Alexdi

Dec 7, 2012
Quick update on the 6TB Seagate 'Like New' drives I bought from CDW: they're under warranty until 2025. Seagate said to ignore anything after the 8th digit when you're running them by the warranty checker. So, yeah. Pretty happy about this.

HorizonXP

May 23, 2016
Border shutdown means I can't purchase these from north of the border! Normally I'd ship it to my US mailbox. Going to have to wait!

Quick update on the 6TB Seagate 'Like New' drives I bought from CDW: they're under warranty until 2025. Seagate said to ignore anything after the 8th digit when you're running them by the warranty checker. So, yeah. Pretty happy about this.