Random Hardware

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
Is there a US FBI or local police number we can contact when these scammers pop up? Interstate sales = federal jurisdiction.

NSKA

Nov 17, 2015
Is there a US FBI or local police number we can contact when these scammers pop up? Interstate sales = federal jurisdiction.
He slept in... He missed my shipment and scrappers coming. Bit unprofessional but if he's going to cover the shipping fees that I lost I don't really care.

abq

May 23, 2015
Hi All,

I heard from Geene, and think this deal turned in to way more work than he planned. We should be understanding, and realize many of us are getting a great deal. I will post when i have my items, and will share extras (@ my cost) if all test out ok.

Abq :)

Reactions: marcoi

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
In the end i was too scared to go through with the purchase (2k worth) , if anyone (preferably in the EU but doesn't have to be) has any leftovers or items you wanna make some money on please contact me because i really wanted to buy his items!(Xeon e5-2650 v2's, Ram, 250gb ssds, 5tb hdd's)

Hope everyone gets his items safely

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
It seems that QuickBooks does not support items that needs to be shipped. I received the message when I woke up this morning via email. So it was hard enough having to pack everything in a few days to ship out but now I have another problem having to return all of these payments and still have a load of this hardware here.

I am in the process right now of returning all of the payments via quickbooks and calling them and they are helping me also. Here is the email I received this morning from the QuickBooks manager Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

They told me the money will take 2 days to get back to everyone as soon as the refunds are sent it will send the people who paid an email. If you guys want to reorder the hardware just let me know. I believe Paypal will be the best option for shipping items and for picking up items. Personally with all of this I have lost faith in selling and just want to rid myself of it.

If you have not received the email for the refund just let me know via pm or just call me.

Thank you.

IF YOU NEED A EMAIL RECEIPT PLEASE PM ME YOUR NAME AND I WILL EMAIL YOU THE REFUND RECEIPT ASAP.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Literally every payment that was made has been refunded. I just need you guys to pm me your email and name and ill send the refund receipt sorry for the hassle but QuickBooks basically made my life 100% hell today. I am interested in first making sure everyone received the refund email and has their moneyback before I do anything with this hardware.

The pending means its pending back to your account as a credit.

Last edited:

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
It seems that QuickBooks does not support items that needs to be shipped. I received the message when I woke up this morning via email. So it was hard enough having to pack everything in a few days to ship out but now I have another problem having to return all of these payments and still have a load of this hardware here.

I am in the process right now of returning all of the payments via quickbooks and calling them and they are helping me also. Here is the email I received this morning from the QuickBooks manager Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

They told me the money will take 2 days to get back to everyone as soon as the refunds are sent it will send the people who paid an email. If you guys want to reorder the hardware just let me know. I believe Paypal will be the best option for shipping items and for picking up items. Personally with all of this I have lost faith in selling and just want to rid myself of it.

If you have not received the email for the refund just let me know via pm or just call me.

Thank you.

IF YOU NEED A EMAIL RECEIPT PLEASE PM ME YOUR NAME AND I WILL EMAIL YOU THE REFUND RECEIPT ASAP.
PM sent. Sorry your going through all the hassle.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
I got refund email from QB and see the transaction still pending on my CC. So far so good. Geen been quick to reply to my pms as well. Still working out how to pay for the items now.

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
I believe all refunds have been completed to everyone except for one person who paid with there bank account. I'm going to take my time with them and make sure everyone has received there moneyback before moving forward with anymore orders for the hardware. I do not want to move fast and end up screwing someone over in the long run when I could just take my time and be sure everyone has there moneyback. I have two other guys who do this storage war with me and they are really wanting to just get rid of everything at once or just two transactions not a bunch of small transactions. So once everyone gets there moneyback that is how we will move forward with this. We must be done with this storage by next Thursday and time is not on our side due to the issue with QuickBooks.

That is the last update I have for now for the day because I now have to wait to be sure everyone has there moneyback before moving forward. If you already paid for your shipping labels get with me in terms of that.

If you have any questions get with me for my personal contact number and I will be sure to answer any questions when time prevails.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
I believe all refunds have been completed to everyone except for one person who paid with there bank account. I'm going to take my time with them and make sure everyone has received there moneyback before moving forward with anymore orders for the hardware. I do not want to move fast and end up screwing someone over in the long run when I could just take my time and be sure everyone has there moneyback. I have two other guys who do this storage war with me and they are really wanting to just get rid of everything at once or just two transactions not a bunch of small transactions. So once everyone gets there moneyback that is how we will move forward with this. We must be done with this storage by next Thursday and time is not on our side due to the issue with QuickBooks.

That is the last update I have for now for the day because I now have to wait to be sure everyone has there moneyback before moving forward. If you already paid for your shipping labels get with me in terms of that.

If you have any questions get with me for my personal contact number and I will be sure to answer any questions when time prevails.
Just to be clear, does this mean any deals you already made and now refunded are no longer going to be honored?

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
Just to be clear, does this mean any deals you already made and now refunded are no longer going to be honored?
Yes correct it's just going to be 1 or 2 bulk sales. Anyone can contact me via mobile phone with any offers for the whole storage anything will be considered.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
Yes correct it's just going to be 1 or 2 bulk sales. Anyone can contact me via mobile phone with any offers for the whole storage anything will be considered.
No offense, I know you are having a hard time dealing with selling this stuff, but to do that is a crap move. Especially since many have been very patient with you, and spent a lot of their time and effort to make deals and work things out with you.

I guess you have to do what you have to do, but I wouldn't expect many on here would care to deal with you in the future.

Good luck with your stuff....

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
No offense, I know you are having a hard time dealing with selling this stuff, but to do that is a crap move. Especially since many have been very patient with you, and spent a lot of their time and effort to make deals and work things out with you.

I guess you have to do what you have to do, but I wouldn't expect many on here would care to deal with you in the future.

Good luck with your stuff....
That's understandable at the end of the day I have deadlines to meet and with this unexpected move by QuickBooks it's put mostly all of my deadlines over the edge.

Stack

Oct 3, 2016
Have you all got your refunds from QuickBooks yet? Mine $19.11k still not returned to me yet.

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
Have you all got your refunds from QuickBooks yet? Mine $19.11k still not returned to me yet.
Takes maybe 2 business days should be there soon depends on the bank used. The bank that QuickBooks uses is Chase and Chase is a pretty good bank here in USA.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
I created a dispute with my CC company, you might want to consider doing that as well. Doesn't hurt to be extra careful especially considering how things were handled in this for sale thread and you got 19k tied up:eek:

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
I created a dispute with my CC company, you might want to consider doing that as well. Doesn't hurt to be extra careful especially considering how things were handled in this for sale thread and you got 19k tied up:eek:
I'd see how that would be effective but rest assured everything has been refunded. I'm not sure what you mean by how everything was handled, in my eyes I handled the situation the best way I could ........