Question about napp-it app_complete 30 day evaluation

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

sboesch

Aug 3, 2012
Columbus, OH
On the front page of my napp-it install I have this:

Does this effect me putting this into a production environment after 29 more days? If so, how, and how do I go about keeping it around after that?

gea

Dec 31, 2010
DE
On the front page of my napp-it install I have this:

Does this effect me putting this into a production environment after 29 more days? If so, how, and how do I go about keeping it around after that?

Nothing happens after 30 days.
You have then a normal napp-it free version without the extra features provided by extensions like acl management, remote replication or sas2/ realtime monitoring with improved gui performance that helps to continue napp-it development at all (someone needs to pay for all the comfort)

sboesch

Aug 3, 2012
Columbus, OH
Thank you!
And thank you for all the hard work you have put into this product. It has grown on me since I have been testing it over the last 3 days.
Nothing happens after 30 days.
You have then a normal napp-it free version without the extra features provided by extensions like acl management, remote replication or sas2/ realtime monitoring with improved gui performance that helps to continue napp-it development at all (someone needs to pay for all the comfort)