Quanta QSSC-2ML Freezing

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ycp

Jun 22, 2014
Hey Everyone,

I bought 5 Quanta QSSC-2ML servers and i am having a problem with all 5. I have installed windows 10 on all of them and they all have 2 X E5-2670 cpus and 64gb ram each.

The problem is everytime i restart the Server it freezes and wont boot into windows. Then i have to hold the power button to turn it off or i have to pull out the power cable and then when i start it it boots up.

But if i restart it from within windows it wont boot up again.

I have reset the bios to defaults. and the problem persists.

The there is a Triangle with an exclamation point on the front whos light is steady Amber color. If that means anything. I cant find a manual for this thing so i dont know what that light means.

If anyone can help.

Thanks in advance.

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
Those things scare me too much. I've been burned before buy deals like that. They die after a few months and you're SOL.

ycp

Jun 22, 2014
Hey,

I finally got all the servers to work correctly. Turns out it was a problem with windows 10. I installed in one of them and then created an image of the drives and loaded the os image on the other servers but something was wrong with windows. So when i press restart from windows it would freeze and not restart at all.

So then i reformatted each server and now everything works fine.