Profile Picture

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

bilbo1337

Sep 18, 2020
Florida
I searched on how to change this but it seems like old information. How do I change my avatar aka profile image?
Thanks.

Pheckphul

Better than being feckless.
Feb 28, 2013
SF Bay Area
I have the same question. There is no "avatar" upon whose "picture area" I can click on my Account Details page. All there is, is a tiny yellow square with a white "P" in it on the menu bar at the top of the page next to my username. I've tried turning off all my browser security add-ons, and have tried multiple browsers, both mobile and desktop. I've also tried under "Your Profile" where there is a large image of my current default avatar, to no avail.

Help?

I know it's probably something really stupid I'm doing in my current sleep-deprived state, and it's aggravating.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
You dont even need to go to account details
Just click on your name, hover over your (unset) avatar image and press Edit

1608154842814.png

Spartacus

May 27, 2019
Austin, TX
You dont even need to go to account details
Just click on your name, hover over your (unset) avatar image and press Edit

View attachment 16759
I just made a new account and theres no option for that for newly created accounts, I assume its a security feature/limitation until you get a certain amount of posts see pic as theres no edit for it.
Since Pheck has been around long enough for any time based setting I would rule that out.

Attachments