price drop, FS: (3) X9DRD-7LN4F-JBOD, (1) X9DR7-LN4F, (1) NIB X9DR7-LN4F

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
Gonna try selling off just a few things at a time to make it more manageable for me. I do not have CPUs or RAM to include. I would just charge market rate for 4GB DIMMs anyway.

Sockets are inspected prior to shipment. Boards are in excellent condition, working pulls. I/O Shield included but not pictured.

Available:
x3 - working pull, X9DRD-7LN4F-JBOD, Pics: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet SOLD
x1 -working pull, X9DR7-LN4F, Pics: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet SOLD
x1 - New in box, never used or removed from package, X9DR7-LN4F, Pics: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet SOLD

Used, working pulls are $300 each shipped to US50. The new in box board is $400 shipped to US50.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ordi

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
I'm in the UK just now and don't get back to Canada until mid October unfortunately, or I would be all over one of those X9DRD boards :)

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
Will sell all boards for 275/ea if someone wants to buy 3-4. Excluding the one that's new in box.

Zack Hehmann

Feb 6, 2016
I'm very interested in your used X9DR7-LN4F. A few questions...
  1. Can the X9DR7-LN4F be flashed to IT mode? I would assume its just like flashing a IBM m1015 or a PERC H310?
  2. Does this fin in a NORCO 4224 Case? SM lists the dimensions as 12.1" x 13" and the NORCO supports EEB (12"x13")
  3. I plan on populating all the ram slots, are there going to be any issues trying to install a full length gfx card in the first X16 slot? Also could I install an Intel x520 10GBNic on the top X8 slot and not hit the memory?
Do you have any pictures of the board when it was installed in a case? What expansions cards did you have installed and what case was it in?

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
1. I believe it is already flashed to IT mode so yes. It's as easy as grabbing the firmware off Supermicro's site, booting into a UEFI shell and launching the script. You can go back and forth between IT and IR mode.

2. There's no reason it shouldn't.

3. I can't say with 100% certainty as I haven't done it but the length of what a typical modern GPU would be doesn't even overlap with the RAM slots. The only thing that could cause an issue, in my mind and if at all, would be anything on the rear side that's thicker than a standard backplate. You should be able to install that NIC no problem.

I don't have any pics of it installed. It was installed in a Supermicro 836TQ chassis. The only expansion cards I had installed were Mellanox 10Gb SFP+ cards and 40Gb QSFP cards.

Aug 17, 2016
I am interested in x1 of the the X9DRD-7LN4F-JBOD. Please let me know if you are willing to ship internationally at my expense as per my PM to you.

Ordi

Nov 22, 2017
is the X9DR7-LN4F board still available, or is it just the board that was not updated. I am interested.

Thanks