Playing with "Sygil" WebUI docker and Stable Diffusion

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

CyklonDX

Nov 8, 2022
What it is?
Its a WebUI front for Stable Diffusion (mainly), where you can easily start generating your images on your servers.

Link:
(Recommend docker version since its nice)

Docker Config
Extra Params: --runtime=nvidia --gpus all

Vars:
NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES = all
NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES = all

How does the webui looks like? (Note: there's no auth implemented.)
1676834716143.png

Now if you have enough vram you can generate bigger images (this chewed through 15GB of vram)
1676834794908.png
(Used A4000, the generation was quite fast - 30ish sec for 100 steps.

You can generate some beautiful images, more specific arguments describing image helps a ton.

I think if code gets around; it could be used to benchmark cards too, as its vram hungry and does lot of operation on vram. (Not many benchmarks today even try to do so)

CyklonDX

Nov 8, 2022
Has been turned off.

cudo's to some1 who generated quite a few Bruce Willis pictures

(each gen was saved, some of you are quite so with high elf in heaven full body red lips dark sin large boobs ultra realstic...) haven't seen so many elvish milkers.

amalurk

Dec 16, 2016
The face looks not quite like how my brain thinks he actually looks. Like it took his face and forgot some of the detail that makes his face his and so it is more generic. Or no you think his face is accurate?

CyklonDX

Nov 8, 2022
in some pictures it seems more accurate, but in others he looks 2-3 different actors conjoined.

opensourcefan

Aug 24, 2022
I've been using ComfyUI for the past few weeks. The node workflow just works for me. Tried Auto111, it worked but seemed limited.

Stable Diffusion is really cool. Seems to be a decent way to dip your toes into AI Models, processing, iterations etc.

Reactions: CyklonDX