Pissed off with Shipito, need suggestion for other forwarders

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

epicurean

Sep 29, 2014
Rant warning.
I have been using Shipito for about 2 years. They are ok, lost a few of my items but reimbured me.
Recently they doubled billed me (ie identical amount on the same day), and I of course, went via Paypal resolution and also with my credit card. Shipito reimbured me via paypal, so I cancelled the dispute with Paypal and my cc.
But a few days later Shipito staff insist that Paypal/or my credit card still considers my case unresolved, and billed me within their website this double bill again, AND to add salt to wound, added a service fee as well.

I am really peeved. Any suggestions (note I reside in Singapore) to how to resolve this, and also for other forwarders to work with.

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Also in Singapore
After Pak-Me shutdown shipito was all I have used and so far no issues, they seem to the one of the better ones, v-post etc can be hit and miss.

Not sure where you go to from here, hopefully figure it out

JustinH

Jan 21, 2015
Singapore
Also in SG but never had a issue with VPost. And I’ve shipped quad node intel servers, large cases and even a Cisco Nexus switch. What issues did you have with vpost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Also in SG but never had a issue with VPost. And I’ve shipped quad node intel servers, large cases and even a Cisco Nexus switch. What issues did you have with vpost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really Long (unexpected , think month +) delivery times, would have seemed the shipments were lost but anyway they arrived, also over a holiday period they returned a package but never attempted delivery, or at least never notified for delivery. Nothing has ever been lost forever though.

Other than that the tax and costs calculation has sometimes seemed beyond reasonable but that’s known up front.

I would not say don’t use v-post just saying it’s not been as consistent as others for me.