Picked up a Chenbro RM41824. Now I need help finding screws for rails.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

mke5271

Apr 16, 2016
I just got this server and I got it all ready to rack... and what do you know, the rails on this aren't compatible with M5 cagenuts that I have. The screw holes look to be a little smaller than the M5 cage nuts I have. The rail kit is a Chenbro 84H341810-002 and the Chassis is a RM41824

I need some help finding the right screws/washers to use when putting these rails on my rack.

Here's a picture of the rails:

mke5271

Apr 16, 2016
When I bought my server from the eBay listing, it didn't say it came with rails, but they were included in the box. I'm unsure what brand they are. I'd just ask the eBay seller if it comes with rails.

mke5271

Apr 16, 2016
The rails that came with mine fit the server just fine. I ended up using some washers that came with my rack, this issue was solved long ago, just replying to someone that asked a question about the server.

narapon

Mar 31, 2017
The rails that came with mine fit the server just fine. I ended up using some washers that came with my rack, this issue was solved long ago, just replying to someone that asked a question about the server.
thanks for the clarification :)