Personal Introduction Thread

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Dennis.A

Aug 10, 2016
Taipei, Taiwan
b2b.gigabyte.com
Hi guys,

I'm Dennis from GIGABYTE's "server" team, officially we're the "NCBU" - Networking and Communications Business Unit, and basically we handle the B2B side of business (that's why we have a different website than the consumer stuff from gigabyte: GIGABYTE B2B Service - Server Motherboard , Server Barebone , Embedded Motherboard , Embedded System , PC Barebone and more. That means we do all the Workstation and Server motherboards, the server barebones, but also industrial PCs, this includes the Brix (yes, some insider information!)

We've enjoying our cooperation with STH so far and we occasionally see some questions regarding our products on reviews, but I can imagine there are always more questions, but it isn't always clear where you can ask them.

I'll not be spouting any commercial stuff here, don't worry. I've been a systems engineer most of my life and I too need facts and not marketing, just like most of you guys like it.

If I see something I can help with, I'll jump in. If you guys have any questions for me, I'll do my best to answer them.