Peanuthead's EOY/Clean Out of Parts

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
Hello! I am just getting back to life from work/EOY projects and dealing with family being ill. It's that time to clear out parts that I am not using/that have been sitting. I also need the room before my second child comes.
Below is a link to all parts I have listed. I will list anything else and items sold ASAP. A spreadsheet is being used to keep everything organized and easy to manage. Part of the proceedings are going to a friend's cancer fund, so your purchase does have extended benefits. Please feel free to PM me and asking any questions, etc. Most prices are OBO and some are firm.

Link: Stuff For Sale

awedio

Feb 24, 2012
Hello! I am just getting back to life from work/EOY projects and dealing with family being ill. It's that time to clear out parts that I am not using/that have been sitting. I also need the room before my second child comes.
Below is a link to all parts I have listed. I will list anything else and items sold ASAP. A spreadsheet is being used to keep everything organized and easy to manage. Part of the proceedings are going to a friend's cancer fund, so your purchase does have extended benefits. Please feel free to PM me and asking any questions, etc. Most prices are OBO and some are firm.

PM sent

W.Feather

Sep 25, 2013
Pm sent the other day as well.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
I am back now! I was ill at the end of last year among many other things going on! All PMs replied to. Guaranteed responses to PMs in 4 hours or less, or I'll PP you $5 if I miss you. Now there is some motivation!

Reactions: awedio
Status
Not open for further replies.