Patrick AFK This Week

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
All - apologies to have to do this, but have been running around non-stop since Thursday (Bon Jovi concert Thursday - Work Friday - Flight to Colorado Friday Night - Snowboarding Saturday - Hiking and flight back Sunday). The next few days have me in the Silicon Valley for work, Chicago then off to Kentucky for the 2013 Kentucky Derby.

Needless to say, lots of time on planes. Hopefully everything will run well but I did want to give everyone a heads-up that I will likely be slower responding to PM and e-mails this week.

nitrobass24

Dec 26, 2010
TX
Have you been to the Derby before? I went two years ago...a lot of fun. Wife & I go to the Belmont every year....NY is more fun than KY. :)

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Never been. Pretty excited to go though! I have my pink for Friday's festivities too. Certainly not a California event. No sandals/ shorts allowed either day.

RimBlock

Sep 18, 2011
Singapore
Wife & I go to the Belmont every year....NY is more fun than KY. :)
Not sure if KY is a brand (as well as a state) in the US but I suspect a number of us from other countries could currently be mopping up our keyboards if we were drinking whilst reading that :).

Sorry but that was an actual LOL.

RB

RimBlock

Sep 18, 2011
Singapore
It did spark a 'You what now ??' reaction to be sure :).

On a more serious note... Patrick, you seem to be a very busy chap. Best to get it all in now before the kids come along ;).

RB