Patrick AFK for the next 2 weeks (getting married)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Hey all,

I just wanted to give folks a heads-up that I am going to be largely out of pocket for the next two weeks. I am getting married in under 6 hours so it is time to spend a bit of AFK time. Plus, the future-wife requested that I do not spend time on computers.

There is still some interesting content queued for the main site and I have over 50 hours of flying to do in the next two weeks, so I am hoping to write a bit on the flights.

I also wanted to announce that @Chuckleb and @Patriot the Linux-Bench masterminds are now moderators. The parsing script I have a sample of at this point which is exciting to see start coming together so by the end of July we should be in awesome shape.

The plus side is also that after the wedding we will be gearing up for the Haswell-EP (Xeon E5 v3) launch and already have an extremely full pipeline for that.

Thanks everyone for being a part of the community and apologies in advance if I am significantly slower to respond.

Regards,
Patrick