OpenIndiana/Napp-it broken

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

33_viper_33

Aug 3, 2013
So I've got a weird problem. I'm attempting to create a iSCSI target as I have done numerous times in the past and am meeting failure with a new install of each. Using Napp-it, when I navigate to the create target page, I'm met with create target group and not create target. Note I get to the same page under create target group. When attempting to create a target on the "create target" page, it indeed creates a target group. It will not list any targets, allow me to modify targets or delete targets as there are none created.

Any ideas or knowledge of bugs? The only difference between now and previous attempts is using Openindiana 151a8 instead of a7 and wget of the latest Napp-it.

Update: one other interesting thing is openindiana update breaks openindiana. I am using desktop version and gnome task bars go missing after update.

Last edited:

gea

Dec 31, 2010
DE
So I've got a weird problem. I'm attempting to create a iSCSI target as I have done numerous times in the past and am meeting failure with a new install of each. Using Napp-it, when I navigate to the create target page, I'm met with create target group and not create target. Note I get to the same page under create target group. When attempting to create a target on the "create target" page, it indeed creates a target group. It will not list any targets, allow me to modify targets or delete targets as there are none created.
This is a bug (wrong menu) and fixed with current 0.9e.
Please reload 0.9e (Menu about-update)

napp-it // webbased ZFS NAS/SAN appliance for OmniOS, OpenIndiana and Solaris downloads