OmniOS fresh install napp-it errors on install

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

vask

Nov 6, 2013
When the napp-it installer was running I saw a couple errors scroll by but it said it finished fine and it loaded. I went about my business and created my zpool and xfered files over. Once I cleared off 3 drives I needed for the next raidz I shutdown the system and to install the drives. When I brought it back up nappit acted like it was my first time using it. It did not save any settings, user I added or the raidz I created. I know its all there and I can import it once I fix this issue.

What I figured out is pkg is erroring on packages with a certificate error.

I tried looking for omnios forums or the right place to ask how to fix this as I dont think its a nappit installer problem. Im guessing some package that nappit needed to install to save its settings and configs didnt so the whole thing is borked.

So 2 questions:

1. How do I fix this?
2. Once its fixed can I just run wget nappit again or should I fresh install the whole thing?

Thank you for your time!

vask

Nov 6, 2013
nm bloody is in a transition state moving to stable 151008 soon. Ill just install stable and import my pool there.