Office 365 Small Business Premium Retail Cards

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Hank C

Jun 16, 2014
i already started using these couple years ago and work great. you don't really need to buy from ebay unless it has ebay buck off.

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
Do you need Microsoft E-mail hosting or Skype-for-business? If not, the "non premium" version is pretty much identical (minus these two) and costs $99 direct from MS (5 PCs/MACs + 5 mobile devices, all apps, 1TB cloud storage, etc).

Actually, I think the new 365 "home" plan might even be better. Same price - but allows up to 5 household members (same 5PCs/Macs + 5 mobile devices but 1TB cloud drive each). Also $99/year direct from MS - essentially the same price and usage benefits as the business package with 5x the cloud storage (if you care about that...).

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Do you need Microsoft E-mail hosting or Skype-for-business? If not, the "non premium" version is pretty much identical (minus these two) and costs $99 direct from MS (5 PCs/MACs + 5 mobile devices, all apps, 1TB cloud storage, etc).

Actually, I think the new 365 "home" plan might even be better. Same price - but allows up to 5 household members (same 5PCs/Macs + 5 mobile devices but 1TB cloud drive each). Also $99/year direct from MS - essentially the same price and usage benefits as the business package with 5x the cloud storage (if you care about that...).
In terms of "cloud" storage, I have... quite a bit of that :)

I do need the e-mail hosting but not Skype.

Airbozo

Apr 13, 2016
Santa Cruz Mountains
FYI, the "home" version of Office365 license states somewhere in there that it is NOT for business use.

"The software may not be used for commercial, non-profit, or revenue-generating activities."

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
I got a bad card off an Amazon seller before. It was in French and the code didn't work.

mrrensing01

Dec 9, 2015
If you're open to it, there's a promo for the Microsoft Action Pack which worked out to around $115 after discounts. I just signed up for it and you get a code that gives you 5 E3 seats for a year (plus other stuff). I was going to do it anyway but somehow stumbled upon a reddit about the promo codes right around the time I needed to sign up.

I'm on the road right now but PM me if you want to do a screen share of what the applied code looks like in the admin portal.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I am going to go for the card route on this particular subscription but that looks interesting @mrrensing01

Microsoft's site is down for me though.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I ended up using a $99 card off of ebay (above).

It looks like Small Business Premium is going away in favor of Business Premium. Microsoft Access seems to be the big deletion in the new plan and Yammer/ AD Sync the big additions.